Summer Alan
...Hot Reads

Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's New Year's Eve, and I'm making plans for 2008...more steamy romance. I have a couple of stories in the works right now and am considering a sequel to Isosceles. That truly was a fun story to write. And couldn't we all use more fun in the coming year?

If you haven't picked up a copy of Isosceles Triangle or Bone Deep this year, there's always time to put that on your list of resolutions for the new year.

I wish I had a few words of wisdom to share, but all I can think to tell you is this: pursue your dreams. They seldom come looking for you--you have to go out and grab them!

Much love and many good wishes for a fantastic, sexy 2008!

Labels: ,

posted by Summer Alan at 6:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home