Summer Alan
...Hot Reads

Monday, March 24, 2008

Good News Travels to the Blog First!

I just sold another Tryst to Cobblestone Press! Yay! This one is called "Two Men and a Truck" unless I think of something better. It's a wild menage story that I hope you'll all enjoy. I'll keep you posted on release dates as soon as I know something.

I heard of this moving company in Tennessee called "Three Men and a Truck" and I got to thinking how hunky moving men are...and what can I say? One thing led to another. But really, 3 men and one woman? Hey, that's a little too crowded, I thought. So, I narrowed it down to the 2 best-looking ones! LOL

Labels: ,

posted by Summer Alan at 9:41 PM

1 Comments:

Summer! I'm so thrilled for you! Congrats on your latest sale! I can't wait to read this one--it sounds verrry hot!

Antonia Pearce

March 25, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home